Whatever your job, it’s likely that you face difficult situations from time to time. This 1 days course will help you to understand the mechanisms at play when you're in a difficult situation, and to learn and practise behaviours that will navigate you through the tough times – and help you to avoid them in the first place.
- Aim and agenda
- Setting the context
- Learning outcomes and personal objectives
The Nature of Difficult Situations
- What is a difficult situation?
- Downloading your difficult situations
- Above/below the line model (OAR/BED)
- Applying the model to your work situations
- Defining emotional intelligence
- Benefits of emotional intelligence
- Five dimensions of emotional intelligence
- The Iceberg Model
- What is assertiveness?
- Spectrum of behaviour: I’m OK, You’re OK Model
- Benefits of assertiveness
- Putting assertiveness into practice
Dealing with and Resolving Conflict
- What is conflict?
- Thomas-Kilman Conflict Response Styles
- Putting conflict resolution into practice
Close and Next Steps
- Recap key points and take-aways
- Update Personal Improvement Plan and commit to action
|Difficult Situations at Work||28 February 2018||08:45 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||13||$700|
|Difficult Situations at Work||14 May 2018||08:45 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||14||$650|