It’s time for your training team to shine!
Attain excellence in your design, training and facilitation skills through the Trainer Academy.
MCI, Australia’s most innovative training company, upholds its reputation by bringing you high quality programs to ensure that you provide your participants and your organisation with professional, effective and memorable sessions. We have over 20 years experience in designing, facilitating and training – and we bring you all this knowledge and hands-on practical input to enable you to step up to the next level.
It’s time to refresh your skills and step up in to the future of learning! We certainly don’t want to be seen by our organisation as the training ‘dinosaurs’ who don’t deliver business results.
Who should participate?
The Academy caters for designers, trainers, facilitators, presenters and managers who need to create positive learning environments where participants acquire new skills or engage with content to move the organisation or the team forward.
Many organisations find that when participants return to work they do not have the confidence to apply skills or they do not in fact recall the key messages of the learning event. If we consider that over 90% of learning happens on the job, the need to ensure that face to face sessions are effective in delivering change becomes more important than ever.
How can we help you?
By attending the MCI Trainer Academy, you have the opportunity to build and enhance your skills sets in a whole range of different contexts:
- If you need to present information, let us help you to design the presentation according to best practice principles so that your main points are understood and heard by the audience.
- If you need to facilitate meetings or kick off projects, your facilitation skills are more important than ever and how you manage the process is critical to the final outcome.
- If you need to design sessions and programs, learn more about creative, out-of-the-box training techniques that provide participants with an experience that drives their awareness and is solidified finally with theory.
MCI Trainer Academy offers a wide range of programs
The Academy provides practical programs for all levels of entry and the table below illustrates the exciting and diverse range of programs that you can choose from.
Contact us to learn more:
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more.
Right now, all courses are supported online. Our other short courses and qualifications also have face to face training elements.
– Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
– Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street
– Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
– Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street.
Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Yes, we help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
We provide you with the option of our public schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution.
– We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma level qualifications
– We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
– Concessions are also available for people with a disability; NSW Social Housing residents and people from an ATSI background.
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.