Help us see what is really happening today and tomorrow in the industry
Simple questions about the yesterday, today and tomorrow in learning
Buzzwords come and they go. But the realities of learning professionals and the constraints to how they can service the needs of learners boil down to some simple questions:
- What are we able to do (within the budget and various other real constraints)?
- How effective is what we are able to do when all is said and done?
- What would we like to do – and what is realistically achievable?
- How do we perceive the new will improve learning outcomes and essentially productivity?
Our survey is being conducted across Australia to help us see what is really happening today and tomorrow – before we deal with the much more futuristic workplace. The survey will:
- Take just 5 minutes to complete
- Go out to over 4,000 HR & L&D professionals
- Of these, approximately 1,000 are HR and L&D leaders
- Give us insights into the present realities and immediate next steps
- As an incentive, we are giving respondents the opportunity to enter a competition to win 3 sessions of MCI Live – our Virtual Classroom Training*.
- We will collate the findings and share them with you, our valued clients, for the benefit of us all to be able to benchmark our findings relevant to us here in Australia.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition commences on 13th December 2018 at 09:00 (AEST) and concludes on 31st January 2019 at 23:59 (AEST). The competition will be advertised via emails to the MCI database.
2. To enter, participants must, during the promotion period, complete the survey and enter their contact details after completion. The form gives the reader one entry into the competition.
3. The Promoter (MCI Solutions) reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
4. ONE (1) winner will receive the following prize: 3 sessions of MCI Live unaccredited Virtual Classroom (dependent upon MCI course schedule). The 3 sessions must be booked and the training attended within the 12 months the voucher being active. The voucher can only be used by the person designated on the pass and may not be sold, transferred or re-assigned. If left entirely unused, the voucher will expire 12 months from being issued.
5. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
6. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw and will be notified of their prize in writing.